- When registering for a RackPing account, we ask for your name, email address, billing address, payment information (credit card/PayPal). Users who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card or Paypal account information.
- When using your RackPing account you may be asked for your domain name, website address, URL, hostname, IP address, etc.
- RackPing uses the information we collect to provision services, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement and to contact our users.
- The information you provide to RackPing is never sold or made available to others.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- RackPing uses "cookies", which allows us to recognize who you are at subsequent visits ("sessions") to our site and to your member control panel.
- GDPR ePrivacy Directive 2002/58/EC and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Compliance: RackPing uses only first-party technical ("exempt") cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service. These include preference, session, shopping cart and load balancing cookie(s). RackPing does not use third-party cookies. Login events are recorded to retain proof of consent.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our privacy agreement may change from time to time, any major change will be announced via email.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.
Date: 2020 05 22