Terms of Service
By registering for a RackPing account ("Account"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service" or "ToS"). Any new features or tools which are added shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time here. RackPing reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the registration process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. RackPing cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States and the state of California.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of RackPing will result in an immediate termination of your account.
By activating a service monitor, you agree that you own or have written authorization to use our service from the legal owner of the URL(s), domain name, hostname or IP address(es) to be monitored by RackPing.
If you register for our free monitoring service, you agree that only 1 account per user is permitted. In addition, you agree to receive occasional product or service announcements via email. These requirements only apply to our free monitoring plan.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You may cancel your account at anytime by selecting the Close Account menu in your control panel
- Once your account is cancelled, your content may be deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final, please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate your RackPing account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, RackPing may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with your account.
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us.